The Preliminary Press Conference Programme for the 21st International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2016) is now available. Please take special note to the following:
- Official and third-party press conferences will begin on Saturday, 16 July. The full press conference programme including third-party press conferences will be available on the online Media Kit closer to the conference.
- On Saturday, 16 July, the IAS Global Strategy Towards an HIV Cure 2016 press conference will take place at 12:30, and the TB2016 press conference will take place at 13:30.
- The official Opening Press Conference will take place on Monday, 18 July at 11:00, followed by two official press conferences at 12:15 and 13:30.
- The AIDS 2016 Media Briefing for all registered media delegates takes place on Monday 18, July at 16:00.
- Official press conferences at AIDS 2016 will be livestreamed. You may watch them live or their recording here.
- Onsite media registration will be permitted at AIDS 2016.
- Media are strongly encouraged to pick up their press badges as early as possible on the morning of Saturday, 16 July.
- As a confirmed registered media delegate, you should have received a Conference Voucher via email with all details. For any questions, please contact [email protected].
Registration and accreditation hours
|Friday, 15 July:
||13:00 – 20:30
|Saturday, 16 – Sunday, 17 July:
||06:00 – 18:00
|Monday, 18 July:
||06:00 – 20:00
|Tuesday, 19 – Thursday, 21 July:
||06:00 – 18:30
|Friday, 22 July:
||06:00 – 13:30
Remember to visit the online Media Kit regularly for the latest updates and information. Please contact [email protected] with any questions or enquiries.