Submitting your Abstract
The 21st International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2016) welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Track A: Basic and Translational Research
- Track B: Clinical Research
- Track C: Epidemiology and Prevention Research
- Track D: Social and Political Research, Law, Policy and Human Rights
- Track E: Implementation Research, Economics, Systems and Synergies with other Health and Development Sectors
For detailed descriptions of each scientific track, please visit the track scope and objectives page. Visit this page to view all abstract categories.
Regular abstract submission is now closed. Notification of acceptance or rejection were sent to all submitting authors by mid-April 2016.
Late Breaker abstracts
Late Breaker abstract submission closed on 12 May 2016.
Final selection of late breaker abstracts will be done by members of the Scientific Programme Committee and notification of acceptance or non-acceptance of abstracts will be sent to the submitting author by early June 2016. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to inform all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
Log in to your profile to view and print abstracts you have already submitted.