Register for pre-conference meetings
This year, the 21st International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2016) is taking a new approach to the traditional pre-conferences, offering a more formal programme to enhance the delegate experience. For the first time a selected group of independently organized pre-conference meetings will be held within the main conference venue over the weekend of 16 and 17 July, immediately preceding AIDS 2016. These meetings will conclude before the satellite sessions and AIDS 2016 Opening Ceremony on Monday 18 July 2016.
Please find the full pre-conference programme here, including meeting descriptions and register for the pre-conference today.
For a seamless registration process, please find the step-by-step pre-conference meeting registration guide below.
How to register
Registration to attend the pre-conference meetings is done through the AIDS 2016 registration system. Below is a step-by-step guide to register:
- Step 1: Before you can register, you need to create a conference profile here. If you already have a conference profile from previous International AIDS Society (IAS) or AIDS conferences, you will be able to use the same login credentials here.
- Step 2: Complete your profile by purchasing a registration pass to attend the full AIDS 2016 conference OR purchase a pre-conference pass to only attend the pre-conferences.
- Step 3: Once your registration status is confirmed (check in the upper right corner on the home page of your profile), you will then be able to make your pre-conference selections.
- Step 4: At this stage, you are not registered for any pre-conferences. On your profile home page scroll down to the pre-conferences selection tab and click on "read details".
- Step 5: Click the link on the right of the pre-conferences selection tab to access the list of pre-conferences. Read the descriptions, check their dates, and select up to a maximum of three pre-conferences.
PLEASE NOTE: For “application required” pre-conference meetings, a pop-up will appear that directs you to send an email or complete an application form. Once you complete this, the pre-conference organizer will be in contact with you directly. “Application required” pre-conference meetings will not appear in your profile immediately. The organizer has to review your materials and then approve your registration.
- Step 6: Once you have selected the pre-conference meetings of your choice, check the box that you agree to the Terms & Conditions and click “submit”. The next page will confirm that you were added to the selected pre-conferences. Proceed back to your profile home page to view your pre-conference selections listed in the pre-conferences tab.
Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.