Bed & Breakfasts
Rooms are also available within bed and breakfasts / guesthouses / self-catered properties in and around Durban.
For further information, any questions or to book your stay please contact the property of your choice directly and mention your stay is for AIDS 2016. All bookings and payments are made directly with the selected property, not via the AIDS 2016 Accommodation Department.
Please note, the AIDS 2016 transport system will not service these properties directly. Delegate transport is only available from designated pick-up points at or close to the conference hotels.
- All indicated rates are in ZAR per room/night. Rates indicated are a starting rate and the rate offered by the property may differ depending on room type availability.
- Not all properties offer breakfast. Please consult with the property of your choice before booking.
- Most properties do not have 24h check-in. Please verify your arrival time with the property of your choice prior to arrival in Durban.
- Please note a valid passport is required upon check-in. South African citizens must produce their ID book and/or driver's license.
- Should you check out before the confirmed departure date or in case of no-show, the property reserves the right to charge you for all nights confirmed according to the cancellation policy.
- Some properties may be able to offer transfer services from the airport or shuttle service to / from the conference venue. Additional charges may apply. Please contact the property of your choice for further information.
- All information is provided by the properties. The AIDS 2016 Accommodation Department is not liable for any discrepancies.